This no-bake cheesecake in a cup recipe is so easy! Just mix 3 ingredients, then fold in the fruit! It's summertime in a cup and takes less than 15 minutes to throw together. Summer dessert using fresh fruit, cream cheese, and cool whip!
Fast & Easy No-Bake Dessert
Because we're using fresh fruit, cream cheese, and cool whip, you won't need to cook a thing! Whip the cream cheese with cool whip and jello mix and fold in the fruit. Done and done!
It's worth noting that YOU DON'T NEED jello pudding mix or added sugar! Cream cheese and fruit bring all the flavor! Plus, there's some sweetness in the cool whip.
Ingredients you might want to add to the recipe BUT ARE OPTIONAL (and great without):
- ¼th - ½ cup powdered sugar
- bag of mini marshmallows
- jello pudding mix
If you want this super decadent, then add all the things! On the other hand, if you want a slightly indulgent but mellow summertime dessert that's not overly sweet, then leave them out. Both options are delicious!
In this recipe, I used one 8 oz tub of cool whip. But, of course, you're welcome to double up on the cool whip and use 16 oz for a creamy texture!
Toppings for Cheesecake in a Cup
Because you'll be eating this dessert in a bowl, you might as well add a spoon of cool whip on top with a pit of crushed graham crackers and strawberry pie filling! A drizzle of Heresy's syrup is divine!
Banana Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
- 8 oz Cream Cheese room temperature is ideal
- 8 oz Cool Whip *you can use 16 oz
- 1 packet Dry Jello Mix, Cheesecake or Vanilla *optional
- ¼ - ½ cup powdered sugar *optional
- 2 lb Strawberries sliced
- 3 large bananas sliced
- Whip cream cheese until loose and light. Add in cool whip, powdered sugar, and jello mix. Whip again until everything is smooth.
- Pour in sliced fruit.
- Mix well and serve within an hour.