This no-bake peanut butter fudge is a super easy recipe. In two minutes, with just two ingredients, and no candy thermometer, you'll have effortless fudge! This quick dessert is perfect for holidays and parties and costs under $3!
Here's my 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge with Condensed Milk recipe!!
Cheap, Fast & Easy!
Peanut butter and any flavor frosting or icing are all you need. You can find them anywhere, and they cost about $1 each. Because this recipe takes two minutes to whip together, it's perfect for every type of person; if you're lazy and don't want to juggle a bunch of ingredients, perfect! If you're already busy in the kitchen cooking up 50 different things, let this simple dessert be one less thing for you to manage. If you're not a baker and don't own a candy thermometer, THIS RECIPE IS FOR YOU!
Want to make 2 ingredient fudge with CONDENSED MILK?!
Check out my 2 ingredient fudge with Condensed Milk Recipe!!!
Truly anyone can make this fudge. This recipe has no measurements, no-bake time, no stovetop cooking, none of it. It's the most stress-free, no-bake dessert out there!
One thing: DO NOT USE ALL-NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER! The hydrogenated vegetable oil is part of what makes this recipe work.
An 18 oz jar of peanut butter and a 16 oz tub of frosting come pre-measured. All you need to do is heat them one at a time in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl. The peanut full is thicker, so I prefer to heat them separately.
Once you start mixing them, the batter instantly starts to firm up. Quickly pour your fudge into a baking dish, and you're done. I set my fudge in the fridge to cut it into perfect squares, but you can store it at room temperature.
Chocolate Frosting vs Vanilla Frosting
You're welcome to use any flavor frosting you like. Cream cheese frosting sounds divine! I like making multiple batches of peanut butter fudge with different frosting and swirling them together.
This is fudge so you don't need to add a thing. But in case you did, here are a few ideas.
- chocolate chips
- chopped Oreos
- mini marshmallows
- Hot melted sugary ingredients can burn you! Please be careful with hot ingredients.
- The mixture starts to firm up once you mix everything, so move quickly.
- The peanut butter gets smooth and fluid after 1 minute in the microwave. Frosting almost turns to liquid between 45 seconds and 1 minute.
- Store at room temperature or fridge in a sealed container for up to two weeks.
2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- 18 oz creamy peanut butter *do not use all-natural
- 16 oz frosting any flavor
- Put peanut butter in a microwave safe jar. Microwave for 1 minute and stir.
- Put frosting in a microwave-safe jar. Microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute and stir.
- Mix frosting and peanut butter together.
- Pour into a lined container and chill in the fridge for 4 hours or until hard. You can skip this step and leave the fudge out on the countertop.
- Once fudge is firm you can cut into squares.