This is the ultimate 2 ingredient fudge! All you need is a can of condensed milk & peanut butter chips! This no-bake dessert takes less than 5 minutes of prep. So rich & creamy, these easy treats are perfect for holiday gatherings and last-minute parties.
Just 2 ingredients!
There are several ways to make fudge with just two ingredients! I've made Peanut Butter Fudge with Frosting. But I know you really want to use your can of sweetened condensed milk to get the job done!
Two ingredients: Peanut butter chips (or morsels) and sweetened condensed milk. That's the whole story!
Since we're NOT using a candy thermometer, this will be the perfect fudge recipe for a beginner. Just mix our two ingredients in a bowl and microwave in short bursts of 30 seconds in between stirring, and you've got ready to pour fudge!
This recipe comes together in less than 5 minutes! The real effort is waiting for your fudge to set in the fridge.
All you need is 3 bags of peanut butter chips + 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk!
You can buy these ingredients at Walmart! No rare ingredients are needed.
Microwave vs Stove
The microwave is the easiest way to throw together this simple recipe. You're welcome to use a stovetop or even a double boiler.
If you use the stovetop and melt everything down directly in a pot, then go VERY slowly. Always use low heat when melting any morsels. If you go too fast, you can seize up the batter. Always melt slowly and continually stir the ingredients.
Feel free to use a double boiler if you prefer that method.
- Salted Peanuts
- Chopped Nutter Butter Cookies
- Course Sea Salt
- Oreo Chunks
- Fancy Sprinkles
- Hot melted sugary ingredients can burn you! Please be careful with hot ingredients.
- The mixture starts to firm up once you mix everything, so move quickly.
- The peanut butter mixture takes maybe 1.5 minutes in the microwave but always use 30 second intervals between stirring.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks or freeze for 3 months.
- Serve straight from the fridge or at room tempture. Just know that these will soften at room tempture.
2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge with Condensed Milk
- 5 Cups Peanut Butter Chips almond 3 bags - 11 oz bags each
- 2 Cans Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz each
- Put peanut butter chips in a microwave-safe jar. Add sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk well with the chips. Microwave for 30-second intervals and stir. Takes about 1.5 minutes total.
- Pour into a lined container and chill in the fridge for 5 hours or until hard.
- Once fudge is firm you can cut into squares.